Here is a video of my attempt at a DIY mash tun based on the instructable project here, my version has a few tweaks to the design. It didn’t go entirely smoothly and my first mash in it got stuck big time but I think I have solved that issue and will report back once I have done the second test. If you fancy a go here is what I used:
Those of you who know me, know that I ramble. My brain is working far too quick for my mouth to keep up sometimes.
I decided to utilise this and start doing some video blogs on YouTube. Just me rambling about something to do with brewing. I’m hoping that once I get the PC sorted in the shed and a decent network link, I’ll be able to have people skype in and we can do some serious podcasting and Vlogging down there.
In the meantime, check out my channel on YouTube and enjoy the ramblings of ElChemist. Please leave comments below, or on the Digital Media forum and we’ll answer them as soon as we can!
Yeah, I know, looks crap, but I’m still working on it! Not easy when you’re daddy daycare most evenings…
Check it out for regular discussion and thoughts on brewing and the brewing world, with some other banter and thoughts as well.
It may sound like the ramblings of a madman, and honestly it probably is, but I try to cover the bases and hopefully provide some nugget of information for you to enhance, explain or just plain entertain your brewing experience.